Detroit Cannabis Project Incubator Program
Calyxeum and Lantern invite you to an informational session this Thursday on the Detroit Cannabis Project. The DCP is an inclusive incubator program designed to give folks the knowledge, tools, network, and access to capital to create successful, sustainable cannabis businesses in Detroit.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn from folks with a collective 50+ years of experience launching and running cannabis companies of all kinds. The goal is to help you learn real world skills and by the end of the 6 sessions, be ready to apply them.
Program highlights include:
- An opportunity to meet with attorneys and folks from industry to learn the ins and out of Detroit’s regulatory and licensing process.
- Learning from industry vets on how to set up a business plan, a SWOT analysis, and the early innings of pitching investors as well as a chance to meet with finance professionals to understand the basics of cannabis financials.
- The 411 on the nuts and bolts of going to market in Detroit from marketing and branding folks will take you through the basics of a winning brand.
- Chance to to pitch your concept to peers, facilitators, and investors
- 1×1 mentorship and an online community.