https://michigancannabistrail.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Woman-Smoking-Bong-by-Grav.jpeg 2400 1920 MCT https://michigancannabistrail.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/MCT2022-600x154.png MCT2022-04-26 09:41:282022-05-25 10:10:38So you want to open a cannabis lounge...
Lounge operators from coast to coast will be sharing their insights in the How to Launch a Social Consumption Lounge webinar TODAY (Tuesday, April 26) from 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. ET. During the live panel discussion hosted by the Cannabis Conference, Mason Walker, owner of Hemp Bar in Portland, Ore., and Kyle Moon, owner of The Summit Private Lounge in Worcester, Mass., and Sara Stewart, Project Specialist (Experience) at Green Thumb Industries, plan to outline key considerations, including:
- Regulatory structure of social consumption lounges
- Design and build-out plans
- Strategies in attracting and retaining customers
- Partnerships with state-legal cannabis and hemp cultivators
- Lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic
- Predictions for how consumption lounges will continue to evolve
Click to register (it’s free). Lots more about Michigan cannabis lounges on the MCT!
photo by @grav on Unsplash