https://michigancannabistrail.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Sensi-Detroit-Cannabis-Events.jpeg 526 526 MCT https://michigancannabistrail.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/MCT2022-600x154.png MCT2022-05-11 10:38:402022-05-11 10:38:40Cannabis Insights event coming to Detroit
If you’re looking to grow your professional network in the cannabis industry, join the conversation on real estate, social media, and business best practices and network with cannabis industry professionals on May 18th at the Garden Theatre in Detroit for MLive Media Group Cannabis Insights.
Featured topics & speakers include:
- Cannabis X Real Estate – Speakers: Rob Sims – Primitiv and other Cannabis real estate expert
- Reimagining Cannabis Through Tech & Automation – Speaker: Cliff Miller, Canapa Valley Farms
- Social Justice – A conversation with Rick Wershe Jr. – Speakers: Rick Wershe Jr. & Jerome Crawford – Pleasantrees
- Building Your Own Community – Speakers: Eric Hultgren, MLive Media Group, Jessica Gollich, Cannabis influencer
- The Future of Hemp and Cannabis under the CRA Umbrella – Speakers: Andrew Brisbo – CRA, Denise Pollicella, Cannabis Attorneys of Michigan, Michael Klumpp, AG Marvels
- Plant Medicine Innovation with Calvin Johnson Jr.
After your day of networking & learning, you can head up the road to the Hazel Park and enjoy that evening’s Sensi Connects event at Hot Box Social consumption lounge from 6-10 pm!
Register for the mLive event (use promo code sensi50 for 50% off) and you’ll also receive an invite to the Sensi Connects event!