The Michigan Cannabis Expo takes place next Tuesday & Wednesday (July 13-14, 2021) at Soaring Eagle in Mt. Pleasant.
The Expo will host over 200 top cannabis industry suppliers exhibiting the latest in cannabis and hemp cultivation & production technology with a jam-packed agenda of 40+ seminar speakers covering cannabis issues including licensing, production, banking, hiring, and more.
“Our educational seminars are some of the best. If there is a part of the business you are looking to learn about or get the latest most updated info this is where you will find it,” Wynn said. “I always suggest attendees review the agenda ahead of time so they don’t miss out on ones that are important for them.”
Highlighted seminar sessions include:
- “Payments Landscape in Cannabis” with Bill Ranta of Verde Payments
- “Michigan Recreational Marijuana Micro Licensing” with Scott Roberts, owner and managing attorney with Scott F. Roberts Law, PLC
- “Cannabis Laboratory Safety Testing: What Cultivators, Processors, and Dispensaries Need to Know” with Shaun R. Opie, CEO and managing partner with E4 Bioscience
- “Finding Success with the Right Connections” with Jamie Cooper, founder of Sensi Connects
- and a keynote speech by Michigan Marijuana Regulatory Agency Director Andrew Brisbo
The Expo will have a free Public Access Room & Veteran’s Fundraiser featuring educational displays & brochures along with an ability to donate to cannabis health for veterans with a free 2-hour Expo pass for donations above $20. There will also be a Networking Mixer from 6:30 – 8:30 PM on Tuesday night.