https://michigancannabistrail.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/MRA-Michigan-Marijuana-Regulatory-Agency-logo.jpg 1054 1194 MCT https://michigancannabistrail.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/MCT2022-600x154.png MCT2022-03-10 09:21:382022-03-10 09:21:38Michigan Marijuana Agency Releases New Rules
This week the Michigan Marijuana Regulatory Agency (MRA) updated the administrative rule sets for cannabis business in Michigan. Here are some highlights:
- The adult-use and medical marijuana application fees were lowered from $6,000 to $3,000.
- New Adult-Use Class A Marijuana Microbusiness License allows a licensee to grow up to 300 plants.
- Class A marijuana microbusinesses may purchase marijuana concentrate and marijuana-infused products from a processor.
- New Adult-Use Educational Research License from organizations that have been accredited by the Higher Learning Commission & have proof of DEA registration to operate.
- Contactless and limited contact transactions including curbside service and drive-thru operations are allowed, with municipal approval.